(To read or place a review, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ship.)
If travel is meant to be savored, then crossing the oceans should be a majestic experience, not merely a hop across the pond. For travelers of this persuasion, only one name evokes the pleasures of The New Golden Age of Ocean Travel: Cunard Line. Proudly continuing the tradition of luxury cruising that began in 1840, Cunard's ships maintain the line's legacy and heritage. Flagship Queen Mary 2 is the only ship offering regularly scheduled Transatlantic service, Queen Victoria evokes intimate grandeur and elegance and the new Queen Elizabeth, launching in Fall 2010, will pay homage to the first Cunard Queen bearing this name.
Cunard caters to sophisticated, well-seasoned travelers who enjoy the finer things in life. The classic liners attract like-minded guests who enjoy the Cunard hallmarks of impeccable White Star Service, fine dining, sumptuous surroundings, civilized adventure and the legacy of historic voyages and Transatlantic travel.
* With Cunard's 2010 debut of the new Queen Elizabeth, one of the oldest names in ocean travel will operate the industry's youngest fleet. Three Queens will once again sail under the Cunard flag.
* Queen Elizabeth's maiden season offers six voyages to 32 ports in 18 countries.
* Queen Mary 2 offers Transatlantic crossings, a new Eastbound-Westbound route and more "Grand" voyages sailing roundtrip from New York: guests can combine two Crossings with a Mediterranean, Northern Europe and for the first time, a short Getaway voyage in Europe.
* Queen Victoria offers her first British Isles itinerary.
* World Voyages for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria include 31 countries, 57 ports and 30 maiden calls.
* Cunard's enduring appeal reflects the line's 170-year legacy, whose ships include special innovations such as: the only planetarium, both the largest ballroom and library at sea, and the first Canyon Ranch SpaClub at sea aboard Queen Mary 2; private viewing boxes in the Royal Court Theatre, Cunardia, an onboard museum display, and a two-story library aboard Queen Victoria.
Cunard Line Cruise Ships
Cunard will welcome its newest liner, Queen Elizabeth, in Autumn 2010.
Within Queen Elizabeth's sleek lines, the lavishness of eras past meets the thrilling future of ocean travel... more
Queen Mary 2
The Queen Mary 2 is the grandest, most magnificent ocean liner ever built. She's a true heir to the timeless elegance, legacy and inspiration of the great Cunard liners of legend... more