Seabourn Cruise Line
(To read or place a review, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ship.)
The Yachts of Seabourn provide the ultimate in ultra-luxury yachting vacations to the most desirable destinations on earth. The intimate all-suite Seabourn Pride, Spirit and Legend each carry a maximum of 208 guests and nearly the same number of skilled and dedicated staff, providing a level of personalized service that is unmatched in the industry.
All accommodations are ocean-view suites, many with balconies. Suites have a stocked bar, marble or granite bath and in-suite entertainment. Superb cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer is served in an open-seating restaurant or at more casual alternative venues. Guests may enjoy dinner served in their suites or on their verandas. Relax in The Spa at Seabourn. Myriad included Signature Delights add value for all guests: complimentary wines and spirits; free Massage Moments on deck; Dress Circle enrichment speakers; Movies Under the Stars; water sports from a unique, fold-out Marina and Pure Pampering therapeutic bathing experiences from Molton Brown, London.
* Intimate yacht-like ships with just 208 to 450 guests provides a friendly¸ uncrowded and sociable atmosphere.
* Named "World's Best" by readers of Departures, Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure.
* Consistent quality: honored on every annual Condé Nast Traveler Gold List.
* Award-winning cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer, served in an open-seating restaurant.
* Complimentary open bars, including champagne, wines and spirits.
Seabourn Cruise Line Cruise Ships
The six-deck Seabourn Legend welcomes 208 guests while carrying a crew of 164. The ship's Caribbean cruises visit such ports as Grand Turk; Jost Van Dyke, BVI; Basseterre, St... more
Hailed as "a game-changer for the luxury segment," the Seabourn Odyssey provides the most space per passenger in the cruise industry and nearly one crew member for every passenger... more
Currently under construction, the Seabourn Sojourn will debut in June of 2010... more